We are pleased to announce that we have been selected by the Australian Government to supply the Phase 1B COVID 19 Vaccines.
You can now book online at the practice to receive your COVID-19 Vaccine. Please note: the COVID vaccine clinics are to receive the vaccination only – if you have any questions or concerns about the vaccine, please book a standard consultation with your regular doctor first to discuss.
The following patients are eligible for the Phase 1B COVID-19 Vaccination Program:
– Elderly adults aged 70-79 years
– Other health care workers
– Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people > 55
– Adults with an underlying medical condition, including those with a disability
– Critical and high risk workers including defence, police, fire, emergency services and meat processing
YES! You can now book an appointment online at our COVID vaccination clinics to receive both the first and second doses of the vaccine.
The COVID-19 Vaccine is administered as two doses delivered 12 weeks apart.
The Australian Government has recommended a gap of at least TWO WEEKS between the flu and COVID-19 vaccines. It does not matter which vaccine is given first.
The COVID-19 Vaccine is provided and administered at NO COST to all eligible Medicare Card holders.
Yes, the COVID-19 vaccine has been carefully assessed by the TGA and has been approved for use in Australia.